Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in will help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re consuming stuff. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. You’ll observe, for example, that although you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This may also enable you to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is very important because, once they are revealed, you can find alternative ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to purvora karela(stuffed bitter gourd fritters) recipe. To make purvora karela(stuffed bitter gourd fritters) you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters):
- You need 7 pieces of medium sized bitter gourd.
- Get 1 of medium sized potato.
- Take g55 rams of flour or besan Gram.
- You need as taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rosted cumin or jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kalonji (nigela seed).
- Use 1 tbsp of suji.
Instructions to make Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters):
- At first cut the ridges of the bitter gourd and deep them in salted cold water for 2 hours. It will reduce the bitterness of bitter gourd..
- Then lengthwise make a slit in the center of the bitter gourd and remove all the seeds. Then steamed it in pressure cooker for 2 whistle.After cooling, add mashed potatoes stuffing in the center of bitter gourd..
- To make mashed potatoes stuffing, I have used boiled potatoes, roasted cumin powder, salt, chaat masala,chilli powder,hing(asafoetida).
- Now make the batter of besan, after mixing chilli powder, salt turmeric powder, baking soda, suji(semolina) and water. Place each bitter gourd in the batter and gently coat with the batter both sides. Next deep fry the bitter gourd. Serve as a side dish or you can eat bitter gourd fitters as you like to eat..
If you find this Purvora karela(stuffed Bitter gourd fritters) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.