Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the food you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after following your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you identify the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you write every little thing down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can track your foods the right way or the wrong way. A food record isn’t merely a list of what exactly you’ve eaten during the day. You have to keep track of various other very important information. Here are some of the things you need to do to be more effective at food tracking.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe. You can cook bharwa krela bitter gourd using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bharwa krela bitter gourd:
- Provide 5-6 of Karela/bitter gaurd.
- Use 3-4 of onion medium size.
- Use 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder(amchur).
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of oil for fry.
Instructions to make Bharwa krela bitter gourd:
- First of all peel out bitter gourd..
- Cut to one side and remove seeds..
- Sprinkle salt for 2 hour..
- Then squeeze the water.this water is bitter..
- Take a pan and add 1tbsp oil..
- Add mashed onion and green chilli..
- Bake it for 10 to 15 mint. Add salt, tarmric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala and amchur..
- Then onion masala fill the bitter gourd with masalas..
- Then take another pan and add oil..
- Then fry bitter gourd…..
- Your bharva Karela is ready..
If you find this Bharwa krela bitter gourd recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.