Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bitter gourd herbal powder recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bitter gourd herbal powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bitter gourd herbal powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as precise as you can when you write down what you take in. It just isn’t enough to only jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to record how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not beneficial, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” is. It is important to keep in mind that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bitter gourd herbal powder recipe. You can have bitter gourd herbal powder using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bitter gourd herbal powder:
- Take 1 kg of Bitter gourd.
- Get 1 bowl of Bitter neem leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dry fenugreek.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ajwain.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Turmeric powder.
- You need 4-5 tsp of black salt.
- Take 2 cup of jamun seeds.
Instructions to make Bitter gourd herbal powder:
- First wash the bitter gourd with water and grate the bitter gourd with seeds and peels and dry the gourd in sun for 3 to 4 days..
- Wash neem leaves with water and dry them for three to four days.
- Take some black plums seeds. Peel it off and sun dry the inner seeds..
- Sauté the fenugreek seeds and the celery(ajwain) on low heat and bake it nicely..
- Now grind celery(ajwain), fenugreek seeds, black salt,dried bitter gourd, dried plum seeds and neem in a mixture and make a powder..
- Now add turmeric powder and black salt and mix it well. The digestive powder is now ready!!.
- I take it every day and night and it is very beneficial..
If you find this Bitter gourd herbal powder recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.