Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts About Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you are. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscles. Eating the correct meals is therefore crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what is considered being a superfood. Well, there are two types of foods, the great and the bad. Bad foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide a lot of energy as well as antioxidants to assist reduce illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good foods.
Lycopene is an antioxidant within tomatoes which can be why they are also thought to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach which is full of iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach might help during your later years due to lutein in it which could help inhibit you from going blind.
Superfoods are certainly worth ingesting as they provide you with plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd bajji/ sorakkai bajji recipe. You can cook bottle gourd bajji/ sorakkai bajji using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji:
- Get 1/2 Bottle of Gourd.
- Take 1/2 cup of Besan flour.
- Take 3 tsp of Rice flour.
- Use 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking Soda.
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Idli Batter.
- Provide of Salt -as per your taste.
- Take of Water -as required.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji:
- Wash the bottle gourd and peel off the skin. Cut the bottle gourd into round thin pieces..
- On a bowl add besan flour, rice flour, asafoetida,chilli powder,baking soda,idli batter and salt. Mix well. Add required water and mix it. Batter consistency should not be too thick nor too watery. If it's watery Bajji will absorb more oil..
- In a deep fry pan add required oil for deep frying. Turn on the flame..
- Once the oil gets heat. Keep the flame in medium. Dip the bottle gourd pieces in the batter and deep fry it. Drain them in an absorbent paper..
- Bajji is ready to serve. Serve hot. You can either serve with tomato sauce or green coconut chutney..
- For Green Coconut Chutney, click on the link 👉 https://cookpad.com/in/recipes/13068350-green-coconut-chutney?invite_token=yTtwpHWpJBZtAYPiVhntPGeP&shared_at=1597207373.
If you find this Bottle Gourd Bajji/ Sorakkai Bajji recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.