Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your foods journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see precisely which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down what time of day it is whenever you eat. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. You’ll observe, for example, that although you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You may possibly also be able to recognize when you are eating only to have something to do. This is significant because those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What type of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe. To make bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip:
- Get 250 grams of bottle gourd.
- Take 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of sliced onion.
- Get 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Use 250 ml of oil for frying.
Steps to make Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip:
- Grate coarsely bottle gourd.Put in a bowl.Slice onion also..
- Add all powdered spices and ginger garlic paste to the bottle gourd.Add sliced onion and chopped green chillies also..
- Add salt and mix all properly.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadahi /pan.Fry fritter in hot oil till golden.Make all..
- Serve with yoghurt dip or sauce of your choice..
If you find this Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.