Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write everything down but no excess weight drop off of you? You can observe your food the correct way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than writing a listing of what you eat during the day. Other kinds of important information will need to be written down as well. Here are a number of the tips that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This helps you determine when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you focus on how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridge gourd fritters/turai pakoras recipe. To cook ridge gourd fritters/turai pakoras you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras:
- Prepare 5-6 of Ridge Gourd sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder roasted.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies finely chopped.
- You need 2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Take 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- Take 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek Leaves dried ones.
- Take as required of Water.
- Use as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras:
- Make a smooth semi thick batter with all the ingredients mentioned. Use water accordingly. Wash and peel the Ridge Gourds and slice them as thinly as possible. Or can slice a little bit slantingly giving it a rhombus shape as I did. It's up to you to decide. I have used Fan dried Fenugreek Leaves in the batter to give them a unique flavour and aroma. The recipe for the dried Fenugreek Leaves is on my account here. Do check it out, friends..
- Deep fry them on a medium-high heat in hot oil until done. Cook well on both sides turning at regular intervals for even cooking. It is a must to switch sides to cook well on both sides..
- Serve them piping hot with any Chutney of your choice with a sprinkle of some Chat Masala on top. It really gives it a nice aroma and flavour. Enjoy!.
If you find this Ridge Gourd Fritters/Turai Pakoras recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.