Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This helps you discover when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time each day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is critical mainly because, once they are identified, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd fritters/lauki pakoras recipe. To make bottle gourd fritters/lauki pakoras you need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras:
- Provide 2 cups of Gram Flour or Besan.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder roasted.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder roasted.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder or Amchur.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Get as required of Water.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 Bottle of Gourd or Lauki thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras:
- Make a smooth semi thick lump free batter out of all the ingredients mentioned. Cover and set aside for 20 minutes atleast. This is important for the flavours to blend in. Heat Oil on a low heat. Meanwhile wash and peel the Bottle Gourd and slice it as thinly as possible..
- Dip the slices in the batter to coat evenly on all sides and carefully slide into the hot Oil. Deep fry on a medium-high heat only. Cook well on both the sides until done. Serve hot with any Chutney of your choice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bottle Gourd Fritters/Lauki Pakoras recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.