Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gourd kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gourd kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. If you eat some poultry that bird will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to restore cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just have a meal properly. Individuals currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your wellbeing and offer you lots of necessary nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In simple language, some food is superior for us and some not so helpful. Antioxidants in nutritional food assists our immune system while unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Another significant ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Your immune system is essential in keeping you fit and garlic is an case in point of a superfood that can help. One good thing about eating garlic may very well be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you have a easily upset stomach then it is best to not have garlic as it can bother the lining. Green tea is an choice for you, in particular if the concept of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Green tea is impressive because it has something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One additional area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
It now seems to be a good time to start out consuming some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gourd kofta curry recipe. You can have gourd kofta curry using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gourd kofta curry:
- Provide of For kofta.
- Use 250 gm of gourd or lokey.
- Use 1/2 cup of besan or gram flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get of For curry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Use 1 of black cardamom.
- Use 2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 2 of onoins.
- Provide 4 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1-2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curd.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fennel powder (optional).
- Use 2 tsp of malai or cream.
Steps to make Gourd kofta curry:
- First, we grate the gourd finely.now we add all ingredients for kofta. add soda also. Mix properly altogether..
- Now heat and grease a appam bartan, put 1 tbsp better in every mold. Bake it properly. Make all like this..
- Now on other side while making kofta, grind the onion and tomato separately..
- Heat a kadhai or wok, add oil, let it heat then add cumin,bay leaf, cardamom, asafoetida to crackle it..
- Now add onion, add gin garlic paste and saute it 2 minutes,then add tomato paste and cook. Add all spices cover it for a minut on low flame. When it realise oil then add curd and stir spoon continuously..
- Now add water and boil it. Add kofta and cook 5 minutes. Add malai or cream for better taste..
- Garnish coriander leaves. Serve it with roti parantha naan.
If you find this Gourd kofta curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.