Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bottle gourd koftas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd koftas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of Precisely what You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down what time it is while you eat. This can help you determine what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you are eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is critical because, once they are identified, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What sort of feelings are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd koftas recipe. To cook bottle gourd koftas you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bottle gourd koftas:
- Provide 6 inch of piece of bottle 1 take small quantity.
- Get 1 tbs of gram flour.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use To taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander leaves chopped.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic (each chopped or paste).
- Get 8 of potato medium cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes finely chopped or puree.
- You need 1 of onion medium chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- You need As needed of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Bottle gourd koftas:
- First lauki clean cut and chopped in chopper finely. Now squeeze the water from it and keep aside when u make the gravy add it. Now mix gram flour pinch of salt and turmeric and add pinch of baking soda it makes koftas soft..
- Now make ball from it and deep fry till golden brown and also fry potatoes also till golden brown.and keep aside..
- Now heat 2 tbs of same oil add cumin seeds when spluttering add onion till pinkish add ginger garlic saute for a minute add tomato and cook till mushy soft and leaves the oil add all dry masala and squeeze water from lauki add it add potaoes also, one cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on slow heat. Gravy consistency as u want..
- Now take a serving bowl add koftas and pour hot gravy on it and garnish with coriander leaves serve immediately or when u serve then add koftas only otherwise it will soggy. Enjoy with Parantha and roti nan very yummy and enjoy it..
If you find this Bottle gourd koftas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.