Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki Katori (baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Katori (baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a right way and a completely wrong way to monitor your food. A food log isn’t merely a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You have to note down other crucial pieces of information too. Here are some of the things you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Record your feelings while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki katori (baked) recipe. To make lauki katori (baked) you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki Katori (baked):
- Get 1 cup of Lauki (bottle gourd) half grated half finely chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoon of besan.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of hing.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of amchur.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get of Oil for greasing as required.
Instructions to make Lauki Katori (baked):
- Now mix in dry ingredients together and keep aside.Now microwave onion first for 5 mins then microwave lauki for ten mins,then add in the onions and grated and finely chopped Lauki(bottle gourd) to dry ingredients and mix well.Now grease a muffin tray then take ball of and press it down and on the side, make it like a cup in the center like you can add some stuffing only then it will come out like cups..
- Tip press most of the ball to the side keep little in the center.Now bake this for 12 mins at 190 degrees in a preheated oven. Then demould it then toast it for 10 mins in same temprature..
- Serve like that or with sauce..
If you find this Lauki Katori (baked) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.