Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle gourd chocolate brownie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle gourd chocolate brownie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You might be what you eat. This is so right. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. Eating the proper foods is therefore crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the proper food can make us healthy so superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods actually are? In straightforward language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Inferior foods contain empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to help decrease illness and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good fare.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they have something referred to as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach might help you during your later years because of the lutein in it that can help prevent you from going blind.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin consuming some superfoods to have the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd chocolate brownie recipe. You can have bottle gourd chocolate brownie using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bottle gourd chocolate brownie:
- Prepare 2 cups of grated bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Bottle gourd chocolate brownie:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius..
- Combine oil, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until well combined and crumbly..
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl..
- Add sugar mixture to the flour mixture..
- Using a grater shred the bottle gourd..
- Stir the bottle gourd shreds into the batter until thoroughly incorporated..
- Batter should be moist and thick..
- Scrap batter into a greased and dusted baking pan..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow it to cool..
- Decorate with frosting of your choice..
If you find this Bottle gourd chocolate brownie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.