Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time you’re feeding on things. This will help you find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that even though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to observe whether or not you might be eating because you’re bored. This is essential because those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets recipe. To cook buckwheat ash gourd halwa tartlets you need 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- You need of For crust.
- Take 110 gm of buckwheat Flour.
- Prepare 40 gm of cold Ghee.
- Use 2-5 tbsp of ice cold Water.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of powdered Sugar.
- Take of For Halwa.
- Take 1 cup of grated Ash gourd.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Sugar – adjust.
- Use 1 of generous pinch Saffron.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp + 1 teaspoon of Ghee.
- Prepare 10-12 of Cashews.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets:
- Mix buckwheat flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add cold ghee and mix well until crumbly.
- Add little cold water and mix until dough comes together. Do not add in water at once, add 1 tsp at a time.
- Cover dough with cling wrap.Pat dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grease tartlet molds with ghee and dust with flour.
- Roll the dough, since this is gluten free flour, it will break so patiently roll it.
- Cut the dough in bigger size than tartlet molds.
- Press and shape the cut discs into tartlet molds. freeze for 30 minutes.
- Prick the dough with fork all over and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown in preheated oven at 180.
- Allow the baked crusts to cool completely. Keep it aside.
- For Halwa: Fry cashews in 1 teaspoon ghee until golden brown. keep it aside.
- In same pan, add grated ash gourd and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add water and mix well.
- Cover and cook stirring occasionally until raw taste disappears.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add generous pinch of saffron and mix well.
- Cook until mixture starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Add 2 tbsp ghee and mix well.
- Add cardamom powder and cashews. mix well and switch off.
- Add halwa to baked tartlets.
- Serve delicious tartlets.
If you find this Buckwheat Ash Gourd Halwa Tartlets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.