Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after following your meals for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see precisely which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing everything down and still aren’t slimming down? You can track your food the right way or the incorrect way. There is far more to food journaling than composing a list of what you eat during the day. You must write down other important pieces of information too. Here are a few hints that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down how you feel when you eat. This could show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed lauki muthiya recipe. You can cook steamed lauki muthiya using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Lauki Muthiya:
- Use 2 cup of Lauki (gourd).
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of semolina.
- Take 3/4 cup of gram flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take of Ingredients for the tampering.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 5-6 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Steamed Lauki Muthiya:
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take wheat flour, semolina and gram flour mix well..
- Now add grated lauki in it. Then add turmeric powder, asafoetida,cumin seeds, ginger paste,oil,salt, lemon juice and baking soda. Mix well by squeezing the lauki..
- Knead the dough well, the water in lauki should be enough to form a dough. Now take small ball sized dough and roll to a cylindrical shape and place the rolled dough into a steamer..
- Cover and steam it for 20 minutes, keeping the flame on medium.steam until the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool slightly and cut into thick slices. Keep aside..
- Tempering muthiya :. In a pan heat oil and splutter mustard, sesame seeds, pinch asafoetida and curry leaves..
- Add sliced muthiya and mix well. Spread and roast on both sides until the sides turn crisp. And its ready to serve..
If you find this Steamed Lauki Muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.