Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that bird will be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and develop muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just dine correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 types of foods, the good and also the poor. Putting on weight is just one of the problems with ingesting the wrong fare and, vs this, the right food can provide you health as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you’ll discover superfoods.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the properties of superfoods. Superfoods are recommended for their beneficial effect on your resistance and garlic is one such food acknowledged for this. Garlic may also help lower the amount of cholesterol within your blood as well. If you have a easily upset stomach then it is best to not consume garlic as it can bother the lining. Green tea is definitely an option for you personally, especially if the idea of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. Green tea is impressive since it includes something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea may also impede new blood vessels from increasing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya recipe. You can have muthiya using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya:
- Use 1 cup of besan.
- Provide 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of semolina.
- Take 1 bowl of leftover rice.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic chili paste.
- Use 1 cup of shredded bottle gourd.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin coriander powder.
- Use 1 of medium sized chopped green chili.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 7-8 piece of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Muthiya:
- In a large mixing bowl add wheat flour,besan,rice semolina,salt,dry masala, shredded bottle gourd, jaggery,oil, Ginger garlic chili paste and knead it with water and make a soft dough.
- Now make a medium sized muthiya and steam it on a low flame for first 10 minutes and after 10 minutes turn your flame low to medium and steam it for more 20 minutes.
- After 20 check it if it Cook completely take it out and cut into small pieces.
- Now heat a oil in a pan add mustard seeds, curry leaves, green chili and pinch of garam masala and add muthiya in it mix it well and serve it with hot ginger tea.
If you find this Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.