Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bite size handvo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bite size handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bite size handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? There is a good way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than writing an index of what you eat during the day. You have to keep track of some other very important information. Here are some hints that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Record your mood when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bite size handvo recipe. You can cook bite size handvo using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bite size handvo:
- Get 1 1/2 cup of handvo flour(detailed in recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk (1/2 cup curd + 1/2 cup water).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Get 1 cup of bottle gourd grated.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- You need 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take 2-3 pinch of baking soda.
- Provide 3-4 of green chilli for shallow fry.
- Prepare 23 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Bite size handvo:
- Mix handvo flour, buttermilk, turmeric, chana dal, cumin seeds and prepare thick batter.(handvo flour- 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup chana dal, 1/4 cup splited mung dal, 1/4 cup splited urad dal,1/4 cup arhar dal,,, make coarse flour in flour milk)..
- Let it ferment 6-7 hours or overnight..
- After 7-8 hours at time of cooking add- grated lauki, ginger, green chilli paste, salt, red chilli powder,chopped curry leaves and baking soda – mix it well..
- Heat appe pan add 1/4 tsp oil- then mustard seeds and sesame seeds and let it crackle.once it crackle add 1 spoon full of batter.
- Fill all the sockets, cover it and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes..
- After 5 minutes turn the sides and cook from all around – nice golden and crispy bite size handvo will be ready..
- Cut 2-3 green chillies into slits and shallow fry it into appe pan..
- Enjoy this super delicious healthy handvo with hot tea and green chillies..
If you find this Bite size handvo recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.