Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Muthiya(gluten free) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Muthiya(gluten free) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya(gluten free) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Facts On Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you are. This really is so correct. If you consume some hen that bird shall be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to restore cells and build muscle. Ingesting the correct meals is consequently crucial. Knowledge of how our diet effects our health and also the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what is considered as a superfood. We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our health and others do not. Poor foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and high-quality foods which have calories which will provide lots of energy including antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under good meals.
Another important ability of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Garlic can be described as popular superfood that can provide your immune system an actual boost, which will help your system beat back illnesses. Garlic can also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. If you’ve a easily upset stomach then it is best not to consume garlic as it could possibly bother the lining. As said above, water is extremely vital for your system (after all, the bulk of the body is made of water) however from time to time it may be difficult to take in huge volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is great since it includes something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. One other area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
It now appears to be a good time to start out eating some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya(gluten free) recipe. To make muthiya(gluten free) you need 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya(gluten free):
- Take 1/4 cup of millet flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of sorghum flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- Provide 1/4 cup of mung dal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gratted bottle gourd.
- You need of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use Pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of For Tempering:.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of Dry chilli.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take Handful of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Muthiya(gluten free):
- Take a broad plate mix all 4 flours well add spinach leaves, fenugreek leaves, bottle gourd and all spices. Add sesame seeds, garlic paste. Now take baking soda and squeeze lemon on it. Mix well all things..
- Take water and make a dough. Now make oval shape from dough..
- Now fill the steamer wth water and heat it. Now put muthiya on it and steam it for 20 minutes on medium flame..
- Let it cool and cut it into small pieces. Heat a pan for tempering. Put oil and drychilly, sesame seeds and bay leaf. All spices and add chopped muthiya and stir it cook it for 2 minutes..
- Ready to serve hot with coriander chutney..
If you find this Muthiya(gluten free) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.