Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lauki ki mithai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki ki mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki ki mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
What you eat, is who you might be. Quite plainly, you are. If you consume some chicken that chicken shall be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to repair cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just eat properly. People currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to improve your wellbeing and give you lots of essential nutrients. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Inferior foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help you reduce illness and disease. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under good meals.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant within tomatoes which is why also they are considered to be superfoods. As commented on, nutrients are important and a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is essential for eye strength as we grow older.
Superfoods are definitely worth consuming as they give you lots of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki ki mithai recipe. To cook lauki ki mithai you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki ki mithai:
- Prepare 1 Bottle of gourd (Lauki).
- Take 2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare Few drops of Food color (green).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut powder.
- Use 1/3 cup of milkmade.
Steps to make Lauki ki mithai:
- First of all peel the gourd(Lauki). And after that cut gourd(Lauki) in round (ring) shape..
- Now take a pan and put 2 glasses water and ½baking soda in it to boil gourd(Lauki) and keep it for at least 5-7 minutes..
- Now it's time to make sugar syrup. And for SUGAR SYRUP- take 2 cup sugar, 1 cup water and food color(green)..
- Once your gourd (lauki) is boiled. Now take it out from water and keep it in sugar syrup and boil it for 10 minutes..
- For filling take milk powder, coconut powder, condensed milk and put all these ingredients together in pan and mix it smoothly and after that keep it on gas for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Once your fillings is ready. Now fill fillings in gourd(lauki). And cover gourd(lauki) with the help of coconut powder..
If you find this Lauki ki mithai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.