Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parwal Ki Mithai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parwal Ki Mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Find out The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
What you devour, is who you are. Quite literally, you are. For instance, meats including poultry include amino acids that happen to be vital as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply eat properly. People these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of necessary nutrients. So what is considered being superfood. In simple terminology, some food is superior for us and some not so beneficial. Putting on weight is only one of the problems with consuming the incorrect fare and, as opposed to this, the proper food can provide you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Spinach can be an additional first-class food because it has plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away sightlessness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal ki mithai recipe. To make parwal ki mithai you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Get 5-6 of Parwals (Pointed Gourd).
- Provide 100 of gms. paneer (cottage cheese).
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of fresh grated coconut.
- Use 2 tbsp. of pistachio, powdered.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of + 3/4 cup sugar.
- Get 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Get of chopped pistachio & dry rose petals to garnish.
Steps to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Wash the parwals and pat dry. Then scrap them and make a slit lengthwise on one side. Carefully deseed them and keep aside..
- Meanwhile for the stuffing – Heat a non-stick pan and saute the paneer, 2 tbsp. sugar, coconut and cardamom powder for a few minutes till the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool. Then mix the pistachio powder to it and keep aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Heat sufficient quantity of water in a saucepan. Add the baking soda (this will help retain the colour) and bring it to a boil. Drop in the parwals and simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- To make the sugar syrup – add the sugar and water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Add the boiled parwals in the syrup and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till it softens. Switch off the flame and keep it covered for another 5-10 minutes so that the parwals get nicely soaked in the sugar syrup. Drain completely and let it cool down..
- Then carefully stuff the parwals with the prepared stuffing and press them lightly. Garnish with chopped pistachios and dry rose petals. Refrigerate till serving time. Then enjoy..
If you find this Parwal Ki Mithai recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.