Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Parwal Ki Mithai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal Ki Mithai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You have become what you put inside your body. This really is so right. For example, meats including chicken include amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you devour as it could really create a difference. Individuals currently are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to enhance your wellbeing and provide you with a lot of vital nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? We can really say that a number of foods help to increase our health and others do not. Poor foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if eaten in excess and good foods which have calories that will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will find superfoods.
Some other good superfoods to devour are tomatoes as they have something called Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. Spinach can also be another good food because it has plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Lutein, a nutrient obtained in spinach is essential for visual healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good suggestion to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal ki mithai recipe. You can cook parwal ki mithai using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Take 5-6 of Parwals (Pointed Gourd).
- Take 100 gm of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Provide 2 tbsp of fresh grated coconut.
- Provide 2 tbsp of pistachios powdered.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped pistachio.
- Get 2 tsp of rose petals for Garnishing.
Steps to make Parwal Ki Mithai:
- Wash the parwals and pat dry. Then scrap them and make a slit lengthwise on one side. Carefully deseed them and keep aside..
- Meanwhile for the stuffing – Heat a non-stick pan and saute the paneer, 2 tbsp. sugar, coconut and cardamom powder for a few minutes till the moisture has evaporated. Set aside to cool. Then mix the pistachio powder to it and keep aside. The stuffing is ready..
- Heat sufficient quantity of water in a saucepan. Add the baking soda (this will help retain the colour) and bring it to a boil. Drop in the parwals and simmer, covered for 2-3 minutes. Drain and keep aside..
- To make the sugar syrup – add the sugar and water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Simmer on a medium flame till the sugar is completely dissolved..
- Add the boiled parwals in the syrup and simmer for 2-3 minutes or till it softens. Switch off the flame and keep it covered for another 5-10 minutes so that the parwals get nicely soaked in the sugar syrup. Drain completely and let it cool down..
- Then carefully stuff the parwals with the prepared stuffing and press them lightly. Garnish with chopped pistachios and dry rose petals. Refrigerate till serving time. Enjoy..
If you find this Parwal Ki Mithai recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.