Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dudhi na muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi na muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is while you eat. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you find yourself likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a short time you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is unbelievably useful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi na muthiya recipe. You can cook dudhi na muthiya using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dudhi na muthiya:
- Take 1 cup of gourd grated.
- Take 1 cup of gram flour.
- Use 1 cup of millet flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need 4 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 spoon of salt.
- Use 2 spoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
Instructions to make Dudhi na muthiya:
- Take a grated gourd add 2 spoon red chilli powder,turmaric powder,salt 2 spoon,1 spoon baking powder,2 spoon sugar, lemon juice,3 spoon oil mix it until texture like 3 rd photo.
- Now add all flours mix it if need as some water to make muthiya now make muthiya like in 3 rd photo.
- Now steem it for 30 min in high to low flem after 30 min it cooked then cut in round shape now take a pan add oil which left after add in muthiya.
- Add musterd seeds,bey leaves,red chilli,green chilli,curry leaves then add cut muthiya and add left species mix it cook 3 min.
- Now garnish with coriander muthiya is ready serve it.
If you find this Dudhi na muthiya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.