Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malai kofta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Malai kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malai kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Really As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You’re what you eat. This really is so correct. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just have a meal correctly. Individuals nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your wellbeing and provide you with lots of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In easy terms, some food is superior for us and some not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where bad foods have little value and could make you fat. For instance you may expect, superfoods are viewed as the right kind of food.
Some other good quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they include something called Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. A different superfood is spinach which is full of iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach may help during your later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start eating some superfoods to obtain the healthy positives of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malai kofta recipe. You can cook malai kofta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai kofta:
- Use 250 gms of bottle gourd.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin.
- You need As per taste of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of malai.
- Take For of kofta:.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Use 2 cups of oil.
Steps to make Malai kofta:
- Grate the bottle gourd with the help of a grater. Mash it to remove water..
- Now add gram flour to it and add all the ingredients of kofta to it. Knead a dough. If required add a bit of water. Make small circular portions of the dough..
- Now heat up the oil for deep fry. Put the koftas. And deep fry them till it turns to golden..
- Fir seasoning, add oil to wok. Heat it up. Add asafoetoda, cumin and turmeric. Now add malai and stir fry it for a minute. Now add all the rest of spices and mix it. Now add koftas and water as per requirement..
If you find this Malai kofta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.