Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Lunch Thali recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch Thali recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are becoming what you put within your body. Quite plainly, you are. If you gobble some poultry that bird shall be broken down and the amino acids are going to be used to fix cells and create muscle. So be aware with the food you devour as it could really produce a difference. Folks these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are publicized to improve your health and offer you lots of vital nutrients. So what constitutes as a superfood. We can in fact say that various foods help to increase our vitality and others do not. Putting on body weight is only 1 of the problems with eating the wrong food and, vs this, a good food can provide you health as well as keeping you healthy. For example you can imagine, superfoods are looked at as the right form of food.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound called lycopene. As said, nutrients are vital and a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch thali recipe. To make veg lunch thali you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Lunch Thali:
- Provide of For pointed gourd subzi.
- You need 1/2 kg of pointed gourd (parval).
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard- cummin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander jeera powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get of For boiled brown rice.
- Take 1 cup of brown rice (wash and soaked for 2hours).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Phulka rotis, Tur tadka dal recipes shared before.
Steps to make Veg Lunch Thali:
- To prepare pointed gourd (parval) subzi. Wash and peel pointed. Make slices discard inner seed part..
- In kadhai add heat oil add mustard cummin seeds as they splutter add & mix turmeric powder and sliced pointed gourd. Add & mix salt and soda bi carb, cover with plate filled with water.(You can boiled it in pressure cooker for 3 whistles). In between stirring occasionally, cook till it is tender. Add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder jaggery and lemon juice, mix and saute for 2 minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- To prepare boiled brown rice.. wash brown rice 3 times in water. Soak for at least 2 hours. Pressure cook for 4 whistles with 2 cups of water and salt to taste. Strain boiled brown rice to remove excess water..
- Refer my Tur Tadka Dal, Phulka rotis Recipes shared before..
- In one Veg Lunch Thali,serve 3 phulka rotis,1 bowl of pointed gourd subzi, 1 bowl of tur dal, 2 boiled beetroot slices(salad), 1 bowl of mango pieces, 1 bowl of boiled brown rice, 1 glass buttermilk for complete lunch platter..
If you find this Veg Lunch Thali recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.