Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put in your body. This really is so right. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscles. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you simply eat properly. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food can make us fit so superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? In simple language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so beneficial. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system where unhealthy foods have little value and can make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Your body needs a minimum amount of vitamins and minerals daily, if not you’ll wind up malnourished. You need protein to create and mend cells, carbohydrates to deliver your system energy and fats to keep the body running properly. You also need water, that is one of the most vital of the lot. There are additional areas of nutritional value that you may not be aware of including some vitamins and minerals. For instance, Omega-3, which is a fatty acid that is very important for your body, because it can keep down the degree of bad cholesterol in the blood. Omega-3 is present in salmon, that is classed as being a superfood since it carries this fatty acid and it’s a very good source of protein. As we enter our later years, the operating on the human brain can suffer and Omega-3 is often beneficial for this. Fish, seeds as well as nuts are all superfood types in which you’ll get Omega-3.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they offer you lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not take in through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki muthiya recipe. You can have lauki muthiya using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lauki Muthiya:
- Prepare 1 cup of grated lauki/bottle gourd.
- Use 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of besan.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of semolina/sooji.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of jaggery/sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of curd.
- Use As required of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need For of tempering:-.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of broken dry red chilli.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take Pinch of hing.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli cut into 2 pieces/finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic finely chopped.
Steps to make Lauki Muthiya:
- Collect all ingredients for muthiya..
- Mix curd and gud in a mixer..
- Before we prepare our dough for muthiya heat water in a steamer and let it come to boil..
- In a wide bowl combine flour, suji, besan, rice flour, grated lauki and all masala powder, ginger garlic green chilli paste..
- Now add curd-gud mixture and mix well..
- And knead into a soft dough..
- Apply few drops of oil on your hands and divide the mixture into equal portions. Shape each portion in to a cylindrical roll..
- Arrange these rolls on a greased steamer plate and steam in a steamer for about 20-25 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and remove the rolls from steamer and let them come to a room temperature..
- Cut the rolls into 1/2 inch slices and keep aside..
- For tempering collect all ingredients..
- Heat oil in a non stick kadhai and add dry red chilli and mustard seeds..
- When the seeds starts to crackle add sesame seeds and hing..
- Add garlic, green chilli and mix well..
- Add muthiya pieces and mix well..
- And saute on a medium flame for 4-5 minutes or till they turn light brown in colour..
- Serve hot with green chutney, mango chutney, garlic chutney and mango salad or with just cup of masala tea..
If you find this Lauki Muthiya recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.