Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your system and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, however. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yuzu jam and tea muffins recipe. To cook yuzu jam and tea muffins you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins:
- Take 3 tbsp of Yuzu jam.
- Prepare 80 grams of Unsalted butter of margarine.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 25 grams of Walnuts.
- Take of Dry ingredients:.
- Take 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 3 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of teabags Tea bags.
Instructions to make Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins:
- Roast the walnuts in an oven for about 5 minutes at 170℃. Then, put the butter in an oven-safe dish and put it in the oven (allow it to melt in the residual heat)..
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together (in lieu of sifting). Preheat the oven to 180℃. Crush the walnuts with a rolling pin..
- In a separate bowl, add the butter from Step 1, and whisk until it resembles the consistency of mayonnaise, add the sugar in two batches and mix..
- Stir in the beaten eggs a little at a time. Add the yuzu jam and walnuts to the dry ingredients and fold briskly until well incorporated..
- Pour into muffin molds, drop the mold at a height onto a hard surface to release any air bubbles, then bake for about 30 minutes at 170℃..
- This is how they should look when cut..
If you find this Yuzu Jam and Tea Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.