Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dudhi Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, meats including chicken have amino acids which are important as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. So be cautious with the food you consume as it could really create a difference. People nowadays are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of vital nutrients. But what precisely are superfoods? In easy terminology, some food is good for us and many not so helpful. Putting on weight is just one of the problems with eating the wrong food and, vs this, the proper food can provide you wellness in addition to keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you’ll have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. Spinach is also a further good food as it has plenty of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi muthiya recipe. To make dudhi muthiya you need 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dudhi Muthiya:
- Take 2 cups of Lauki (bottle gourd or dudhi) Grated.
- Use 1/4 cup of Onion grated optional.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour (Chapati atta).
- Use 1/2 cup of Besan (gram flour) bengal flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sooji (rava or semolina).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Hing (Asafoetida).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Fennel seeds.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Ginger paste or freshly grated or crushed.
- Provide 4 of Green chilies chopped finely.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Cilantro or coriander leaves chopped finely.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Take of For Tempering.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Dudhi Muthiya:
- Grate onion and bottle gourd. Measure it and keep it aside..
- Then in a bowl mix wheat flour, besan, semolina, turmeric powder, asafoetida, baking soda, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, salt and sugar..
- Then add ginger paste, green chilies, chopped cilantro, lemon juice and oil. Then squeeze out as much possible water from bottle gourd and onion. Use your all strength to squeeze out water. Add it to the bowl. Mix well..
- And knead it into soft dough. Use water if needed..
- Prepare steamer. Add about an inch of water and let it come to a boil. Then apply some oil on steamer tray with holes in it and grease it well and keep it aside..
- Apply some oil on your palms and divide the dough into four equal portions. Shape each portion into cylindrical roll approximately 5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. Arrange on greased tray as shown below..
- Steam it for 20-22 minutes.Let it cool for 5 minutes, remove it to plate or cutting board. then cut into half inch slices..
- Making tempering: Heat the oil in a pan on medium for tempering. Once hot add mustard seeds and sesame seeds. Let them splutter..
- Then add sliced muthia. Mix gently so they do not break and sauté till you get little brown and slightly crispy.Turn off the heat..
- Enjoy Dudhi muthiya..
If you find this Dudhi Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.