Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day time that you eat things. This can help you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are vulnerable to snack and what you can do about it. You’ll observe, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even enable you to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is unbelievably useful because knowing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Record your spirits while you eat. This really helps to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kairi / raw mango masala stuffed karele recipe. To cook kairi / raw mango masala stuffed karele you only need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele:
- Use 1/2 kg of Bitter Gourd / Karelas.
- Prepare 1 of Raw Mango / Kairi.
- Get of For the Masala Mix Stuffing -.
- Get 1 of grated Onion.
- Prepare 5-6 of Garlic Cloves.
- Get 1 inch of piece of Ginger.
- Take 1 pinch of Hing / Asafoetida Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Haldi / Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Zeera / Roasted Cumin Powder.
- You need 1.5 teaspoons of Dhaniya / Coriander Seed Powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Besan / Gram Flour.
- Use 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of Other Ingredients-.
- Use 1 teaspoon of + some oil to brush the karelas.
- Get 1 kg of finely chopped Onions.
- Take 2 teaspoons of mixed Turmeric+Red Chilli+Roasted Cumin+Coriander+Dry Mango (Amchoor)+Garam Masala Powders.
- Get 1.5 teaspoons of Oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele:
- In a non stick pan or kadhai, roast the besan, set aside..
- Grate the onion, ginger and garlic..
- Wash, pat dry and gently peel / scrape the rough skin off the karelas. Reserve and set aside the scrapped off skin. Rub a little salt on the karelas and leave to sweat..
- Grate the raw mango, leaving the skin on..
- In the same kadhai in which the besan was roasted, heat oil, add a pinch of hing, add the dry masala powders, stir briskly..
- Add the grated ginger-garlic-onion and saute. Fry till the raw aroma disappears..
- Add the scrapped off karela skin, saute well..
- Add the grated raw mango and min in. Fry till the masala becomes dryish. Add salt to taste and a pinch of sugar..
- Now add the roasted besan and stir briskly. The Masala Mix is ready, take off heat. Set aside to cool..
- Take the salted karelas, carefully make a slit running to through the centre. Fill in the cooled Masala Mix..
- Lightly brush the karelas with oil all over..
- Grill / Bake in a pre heated oven at 150 Deg C for about 20 minutes, turning them over after a 10 minute interval..
- Heat oil in another pan. Add the chopped onions, saute till brown..
- Add the mixed dry masalas powders..
- Add the oven grilled stuffed karelas. Saute for 1 minute..
- Cook covered on low-med heat for 10-15 minutes, adding droplets of water over the lid and stirring once or twice in between..
- Enjoy with rotis, paranthas or plain dal-rice..
If you find this Kairi / Raw Mango Masala Stuffed Karele recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.