Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Handvo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Handvo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Handvo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You ought to be very precise whenever you write down the things that you are eating. It isn’t enough to just record “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is always to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You should include the quantity of the food you eat. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Don’t forget that the more of something you take in, the more calories you are going to take in so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know just how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
Write down your feelings when you eat. This helps to show you whether or not you decide on food as a reaction to emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you tend to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach instinctively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to select healthy options when we feel happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to handvo recipe. To make handvo you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Handvo:
- Get 1 cup of regular rice.
- Use 1/2 cup of moong dal.
- Use 1 tsp of each urad dal, tuvar dal.
- You need 2 cup of curd.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of each mustard, jeera, hing.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrot.
- Take 3 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Handvo:
- In a bowl take rice,dal,uraddal,rinse and soak 4 to 5 hours,then grind it together and add curd and keep for fermentation 7 to 8 hours.
- Now batter is ready take a large mixing bowl add batter,add grated veggies and salt and red chilli powder,baking soda.
- Now heat oil in frying pan put mustard seeds, jeera let them crackle,add sesame seeds and pour batter as thin layer evenly,.
- Cover the pan and cook 15 minutes on low heat flame on both sides serve with tomato sauce.
If you find this Handvo recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.