Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki / Doodhi Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki / Doodhi Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. Quite plainly, you are. For instance, meats like fowl include amino acids which are significant as they could help to repair muscle tissue. Ingesting the right fare is consequently crucial. Nutritional advice tells us that the correct food could make us fit and so superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. So what constitutes as a superfood. We can in fact say that a number of foods add to our well being and others do not. Putting on weight is only 1 of the issues with eating the wrong fare and, as opposed to this, the right food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality fare.
Lycopene is definitely an antioxidant within tomatoes that is why also they are considered to be superfoods. A different superfood is spinach that’s abundant with iron along with one of the B vitamins known as folate. Lutein, a nutrient found in spinach is important for eyeball strength as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki / doodhi muthiya recipe. You can cook lauki / doodhi muthiya using 24 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki / Doodhi Muthiya:
- Provide 1 Cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Gram Flour (Besan).
- You need 3 tsp of Semolina (Sooji).
- You need 2 cup of grated Bottle Gourd/Lauki.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Provide 2 tsp of Yogurt/Curd.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Chilli.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Fennal Seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 2 tsp of Chopped coriander.
- Take Pinch of Baking Soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Asafetida (Hing).
- Provide of For Tempering:.
- Get 3 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 10-12 of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1 of Chilli Sliced.
Instructions to make Lauki / Doodhi Muthiya:
- In a mixing bowl take Wheat flour, gram flour and Semolina.
- To that add bottle guard, kasuri methi, chilli, sugar, cumin seeds, Ginger paste, salt, turmeric powder, curd, fennal seed, ajwain, lemon juice, Asafetida and baking soda..
- Mix everything and form a dough.
- Grease hands with oil and form cylindrical logs from the dough and place in a greased plate..
- Heat the steamer and place the plate in steamer. Let it steam for 15-20 minutes..
- After 15 minutes check the logs through a toothpick or knife, if it comes out clean, muthiya are done otherwise cook them for another 5 minutes..
- Let them cool for 10 minutes. After that cut the logs of around 1/2 inch.
- In another kadhai, heat oil and add mustard seeds, chilli, sesame seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the steamed muthiya and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Tasty and healthy Lauki Muthiya are ready to eat.. ENJOY!!!.
If you find this Lauki / Doodhi Muthiya recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.