Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turiya Patra nu Shaak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turiya Patra nu Shaak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good As They are Made Out To Be?.
You have become what you put inside your body. Quite plainly, you are. For example, meats including fowl contain amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is important that you just dine properly. Food advice tells us that the right food could make us fit and thus superfoods are becoming a part of many people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? We can in fact say that a number of foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you can expect, superfoods are viewed as the right type of food.
Lycopene can be an antioxidant found in tomatoes which is why they are also considered to be superfoods. As commented on, nutrients are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away loss of sight in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably recommended to start introducing some superfoods into your daily eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turiya patra nu shaak recipe. You can cook turiya patra nu shaak using 30 ingredients and 35 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Turiya Patra nu Shaak:
- Take of A) For Patra.
- You need 4-5 of Patra leaves.
- Use 5 tbsp of Gram flour (Besan).
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take of B) For Shaak/Sabzi.
- Get 2 cup of ridge gourd (turiya).
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2-3 of dry red chilles.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Get 1/3 cup of dry fruits (cashews and raisins).
Instructions to make Turiya Patra nu Shaak:
- Take a bowl & add gram flour into it..
- Add cummin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, sugar and salt..
- Add tamarind pulp, lime juice and oil..
- Mix all ingredients well..
- Add baking soda and mix it..
- Add water if required..
- Make thik batter..
- Now take Patra leaves & cut the veins (nas) of it..
- Take one tbsp batter and spread on leaves..
- Put another Patra leave on it and again spread the mixture..
- After that roll it..
- By using same steps do it for remaining Patra leaves..
- Now cut it into Patra shape..
- Now take a pan and heat oil..
- Add cummin seeds and let it crackle..
- After that add asafoetida & dry red chilles..
- When chilli change the colour add chilli paste and ginger paste into it..
- Saute it..
- Now add dry fruits and let it cook for 1/2 minute..
- Add chopped ridge gaurd into it and mix it..
- Now add cummin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt..
- Mix it well..
- Add 1/2 cup water & bring it to a boil..
- After that add cut Patra..
- Gentaly mix it..
- Cover the pan and cook it for 15-20 minutes..
- Check in between and mix it..
- After that check using knife Patra is cooked or not..
- If not then cook it again for 5-10 minutes..
- Add water if require..
- Now add lime juice and mix it well..
- Add coriander leaves and mix it..
- Now turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with poori, phulka rotli or bajra na rotla..
- Turiya Patra nu shak is ready to be serve..
If you find this Turiya Patra nu Shaak recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.