Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After several days you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also help you identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is important because all those are situations that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This helps you determine when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for particular foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury veg cake(handwo) recipe. You can cook savoury veg cake(handwo) using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo):
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- Get 1 cup of Chana dal.
- Get 1/2 cup of Toor dal.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Urad dal.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dry methi seeds.
- Get 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated bottle gourd.
- Take 2 cups of Grated carrot.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Water.
- Prepare For of Tempring.
- Use 8 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
- Use 3-4 of Dry red chillis.
Instructions to make Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo):
- Firstly wash rice and dals and soak the rice and dals together for 4 to 5 hours..
- Drain and keep aside. Grind this mixture coarsely with very little water and rest it for about 6-7 hours..
- Squeeze the water from bottle gourd..
- After 7 hours add curd bottle gourd carrot ginger garlic chilli paste turmeric powder red chilli powder sugar lemon juice baking soda coriander leaves salt and water and mix well..
- Heat oil in tadka pan. Add mustard seeds cumin seeds sesame seeds asafoetida and dry red chilli..
- Add half of the tempering in the mixture. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture in the greased and dusted tin. Now pour the tempering over the mixture..
- Pre heat the oven at 180°c. Bake till the crust is hard and dark brown in colour..
- Serve hot with chhunda or sweet pickle or green chutney or tomato ketchup..
If you find this Savoury Veg Cake(Handwo) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.