Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Muthiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible whenever you write down what you eat. It isn’t enough to just jot down “salad” on a list. Write down all the ingredients in the salad and the type of dressing you used. You should also include the number of the foods you take in. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings when you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you use food as a response to emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward particular foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya recipe. To make muthiya you only need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya:
- Get 1 of medium bottle gourd.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dry coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get Pinch of baking soda.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 cup of thick wheat flour.
- You need of For tadka…
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rai.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Muthiya:
- Peel and grate the bottle gourd..
- Take a big bowl add grated gourd and all ingredients..
- Make a dough don't add water..
- Now put the pot on gas in which you steam the muthiya..
- Make rolls by dough.
- Put on jali all rolls on steamer for 20 minutes..
- Cool them..
- Now take a vessel..add oil rai Sesame seeds curry leaves green chilli…..
- After crackle of rai add muthiya in it.. Saute it for 10 minutes…
- Sprinkle lemon juice on muthiya….
- Yummy muthiya is ready..
If you find this Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.