Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Muthiya recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Muthiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Muthiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after monitoring your nutrition for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you’ve been writing every thing down and still aren’t reducing your weight? You can monitor your meals the right way or the wrong way. A food record isn’t just a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. You have to note down other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the hints that can help you become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your feelings while you eat. This will show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There are lots of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muthiya recipe. To cook muthiya you need 19 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Muthiya:
- You need 1 cup of Wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated bottle gourd.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide pinch of Sugar.
- Provide to taste of Turmeric powder.
- Use as needed of Coriander chopped.
- Take To taste of Coriander powder.
- Take to taste of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Provide as needed of Water for steam.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
- Prepare of For tempering or tadka:.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Jeera.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need pinch of Hing.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need 1 spring of Curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Sesame seeds.
Steps to make Muthiya:
- Take flour, bottle gourd, salt and all the ingredients make a soft dough, no need to add water. And make rolls. In a steamer, steam the rolls for 30 minutes and when cools down cut in pieces. In a pan, take some oil and all the tempering ingredients and add the pieces and mix well.
If you find this Muthiya recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.