Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Lauki Pizza with Pesto recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lauki Pizza with Pesto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki Pizza with Pesto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you eat. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. For example, meats including poultry contain amino acids that are significant as they can help to rebuild muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just dine properly. Folks these days are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to improve your wellbeing and offer you plenty of vital nutrients. So what is considered as a superfood. Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the great and also the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. For instance you may guess, superfoods are viewed as the right type of food.
In the end, your system wants the best nutritional foods to survive. You need protein to create and repair cells, carbohydrates to deliver your body energy and fats to keep the body running right. You also need water, that is the most vital of the lot. The correct level of minerals and vitamins can be important although not always effortless to accomplish, in addition to some other forms of nutrient. For instance, Omega-3, which can be a fatty acid that is very important for the body, as it can keep down the levels of bad cholesterol within the blood. Omega-3 is found in salmon, which is classed as being a superfood because it contains this fatty acid and it’s an excellent supply of protein. Omega-3 could also assist your brain by protecting it from diseases you usually get from aging. Several superfoods contain Omega-3 including nuts, seeds and different types of fish.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki pizza with pesto recipe. To make lauki pizza with pesto you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lauki Pizza with Pesto:
- Provide of For the pesto sauce:.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Dried Basil leaves:.
- Provide 40 gms of Mozzarella cheese:.
- Prepare 2-3 of Garlic cloves:.
- Prepare of Walnut: 1 tbsp. (broken into pieces).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive oil:.
- You need of Black pepper as per taste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of For the pizza:.
- Use 250 gms of Lauki (Bottle Gourd):.
- Prepare of Onion: 6-7 thin slices.
- You need of Tomato: 6-7 thin slices.
- Take of Cheese: 1 cube (8gms, grated).
- Get 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup:.
Instructions to make Lauki Pizza with Pesto:
- Prepare the pesto sauce: In a mixer grind together mozzarella, walnuts, dried basil leaves, and garlic. Add olive oil and grind again. Take out in a bowl and add salt and black pepper. Mix well. Pesto sauce is ready!.
- For the pizza: Peel the lauki and cut it into half lengthwise. Deseed it if the seeds are big else put some cross cut marks on the flesh..
- Apply the pesto sauce on the lauki..
- Put onion and tomato on it and then add grated cheese..
- Put few drops of tomato ketchup on each slice..
- Preheat oven at 180° C. Keep the pizza slices in a baking dish and keep the dish inside the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 180°C or until the lauki becomes tender..
- Sprinkle some oregano and chili flakes and serve hot..
- Healthy “Lauki Pizza with Pesto” is ready!.
If you find this Lauki Pizza with Pesto recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.