Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ddlj! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ddlj! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. That is so true. If you eat some chicken that chicken shall be broken down as well as amino acids are going to be used to fix cells and build muscle. So be aware with the foodstuff you eat as it could really make a difference. Knowledge of how our diet effects our fitness and the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are two types of foods, the good as well as the poor. Putting on weight is just one of the issues with consuming the incorrect food and, vs this, the proper food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Some other high-quality superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As said, nutrients are significant including a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Lutein, a nutrient within spinach is very important for eyeball healthiness as we grow older.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely recommended to start out introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ddlj! recipe. You can have ddlj! using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ddlj!:
- Take 2 of Small bulb – shaped gourd.
- Prepare 100 g of Cottage Cheese , small cubes.
- Provide 2 of Onion , sliced thin.
- Prepare of Mozzarella , shredded.
- Use of Thyme.
- Use of Cinnamon stick.
- Take of Rosemary.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Instructions to make Ddlj!:
- Wash and cut the gourds in bowl shaped halves..
- Scoop out the insides of the gourd using a spoon..
- In a big pan, boil 4 cups of water with cinnamon and salt. Immerse the gourd bowls in the water, faced down, cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Meanwhile, heat oil in another pan and saute the onions..
- Add the cheese cubes and season with salt, pepper and thyme..
- After the gourd is done cooking, stuff them with the cheese cubes..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and season with some rosemary..
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (~185C) for 20 minutes. Bake some tomato slices with it as well (drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper)..
- Serve hot with a glass of Merlot..
If you find this Ddlj! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.