Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you happen to be. Quite literally, you are. For example, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be utilized by your body in repairing muscular tissues. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just eat correctly. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and the nourishment we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the great and also the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you may imagine, superfoods are seen as the best kind of food.
An additional important ability of superfoods is how they assist our immune systems. Your immune system is essential in keeping you healthy and garlic is an case in point of a superfood that can help. One advantage of consuming garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic might be troublesome in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is an choice in your case, particularly if the thought of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a crucial factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Green tea is remarkable as it includes something called polyphenols, which includes a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. In addition, it appears that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they give you plenty of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dudhi na dhokla (soraikkai/lauki/bottlegourd dhoklas) recipe. To make dudhi na dhokla (soraikkai/lauki/bottlegourd dhoklas) you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas):
- You need 1 cup of bottle gourd (finely chopped).
- Provide 1 cup of semolina/white rava.
- Use 1/2 cup of chickpea flour/ besan.
- Take 1/2 cup of yogurt/curd.
- Prepare 1 – inch of ginger.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida/Hing.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar(optional).
- Use 1 tsp of Eno/fruit salt/baking soda.
- Provide Few of sprig of curry and coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated coconut.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds(we can sesame seed also).
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need as required of Salt and oil.
Steps to make Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas):
- Peel of the skin and chop the bottle gourd to cubes. Take a mixer grinder add ginger, green chilli and chopped lauki, grind without water and make paste..
- Take a bowl add rava, besan flour, Beaten curd and lauki paste with dry spices, salt and sugar. Mix all the ingredients with little water and let it rest for 10 minutes..
- Heat a steamer/idli cooker, grease the bowl/plate with oil. Add Eno salt/fruit salt to the bowl mix quickly transfer to plate steam. Add the bowl to the steamer, heat on medium flame for 15 -20 minutes..
- Check dholka is cooked with toothpick. Now slowly transfer to plate. Add Tadka items,green chilli, curry leaves and grated coconut with on dhokla. Serve with favorite Chutney and cup of tea..
If you find this Dudhi Na Dhokla (Soraikkai/Lauki/Bottlegourd Dhoklas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.