Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food log in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see specifically which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But what if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to lose weight? There is a great way and a idle approach to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. You need to keep track of various other very important information. Here are a few of the tips that can help you become far more successful at food tracking.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps you figure out when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao recipe. You can have lauki or moth ki dal ki badi ke pulao using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- Use 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of badi(amritsari vadi).
- Provide 1 cup of Lauki(gourd) in small size.
- Provide to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get as needed of Turmeric powder.
- You need as needed of Mustard seed.
- You need as needed of Cinnamon.
- Provide pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare as needed of Cardamom.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao:
- First cut badi in small size as shown in image. Turn on gas..
- Take pressure cooker put 1teaspoon oil.Sprink some mustard seed, asafolia,,cinnamon,cardamom..
- Add 1cup Rice with 2.5 cup of water. Add turmeric, red chilli powder, Salt acc to taste. mix all well..
- Close the pressure cooker. Bake until 1whistle.garnish with curry leaves or coriander..
If you find this Lauki or moth ki Dal ki badi ke pulao recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.