Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you eat may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This will allow you to find out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a day or two you might notice that, even though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating since you’re bored. This is important because all those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down how you feel whenever you eat. This helps you to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce recipe. You can cook baked teriyaki salmon with spicy mayo sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide 12 oz of salmon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sriracha or tabasco sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweetened condensed milk or almond milk.
- Take 1 of steamed white rice.
- Use 1 of large avocado.
Instructions to make Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce:
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger, garlic powder, honey and water in a small sauce pan until cornstarch is completely dissolved. Heat the sauce pan on medium high until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon..
- Let the mixture cool. Then marinate the salmon fillet in the mixture for at least 30 minutes, but can be left overnight for more intense flavor..
- Lay the fillet on foil and pop it in the oven at 400°F. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Once the fillet is done baking, sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and broil on high for 5 minutes to get golden brown top..
- Mix together the mayo, hot sauce and milk..
- Top the cooked salmon with the mayo sauce..
- Serve with steamed white rice and sliced avocados..
If you find this Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Spicy Mayo Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.