Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food log for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as particular as you can while you write down what you take in. It is just not adequate to list “salad” in your food journal. The correct way to do it is to note down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. It is important to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your spirits when you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you decide on food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon wontons (baked) recipe. You can cook smoked salmon wontons (baked) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- Provide 1 packages of wonton wrappers – will need about 30 – 35.
- Provide 1/2 lb of smoked salmon.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese @ room temp.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh chives, finely snipped.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- Get 1 of water for sealing wontons.
- Take 1 of lemon, sliced.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked):
- Preheat oven to 375. Prep large cookie sheet with cooking spray and/or foil..
- Flake salmon in a medium mixing bowl. Add in cream cheese and chives – mix until well combined..
- Spoon a teaspoon of salmon mixture into center of wonton. Fold wontons however you prefer – heres's one of my simple methods….Wet finger with water and moisten edges of wonton. Fold in half – making a triangle. Make sure all air is out and pinch edges to seal. I also do a tiny fold of pinched edges (totally optional)..
- Place filled wontons on cookie sheet. Lightly spritz tops with cooking spray..
- Bake for 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy : ).
If you find this Smoked Salmon Wontons (Baked) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.