Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you may notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But let’s say you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a good way and a sluggish method to track the food you eat. There is far more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. You need to account for a few other very important information. Here are a number of the points you need to do to be more productive at food tracking.
Write down how you feel while you eat. This helps you to explain to you whether or not you turn to food as a reaction to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze recipe. You can have easy asian salmon with orange sweet glaze using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- Prepare 1/4 c of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Take 2 T of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Provide 1 T of brown sugar.
- Get 1 T of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 T of rice vinegar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 4-4 oz of salmon fillets.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Tropicana Trop50 orange juice.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 3 of green onions, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze:
- In small bowl, whisk together syrup, soy sauce, sugar, oil, garlic powder, hot sauce and ginger..
- In baking dish, place fillets skin side down. Gently cut 3 shallow slits on top of each fillet. Pour marinade evenly over salmon, cover with foil and refrigerate 30-60 min..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake salmon covered for 8 min. Uncover and bake until it flakes easily with a fork, 5-7 min..
- Transfer salmon to a plate, reserving marinade..
- In small pan, dissolve cornstarch in orange juice. Whisk constantly over med-high heat for 1 min. Add reserved marinade and bring to boil. Reduce heat and continue to whisk until sauce thickens, 2-3 min..
- Serve salmon with glaze and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions..
If you find this Easy Asian Salmon with Orange Sweet Glaze recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.