Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some poultry that chicken will be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to repair cells and create muscle. Consuming the right foods is consequently crucial. Individuals currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been shown to boost your wellbeing and offer you plenty of vital nutrients. So what is considered as a superfood. Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great as well as the bad. Putting on weight is only 1 of the issues with eating the wrong foodstuff and, versus this, a good food can provide you energy as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities because of a compound called lycopene. Another superfood is spinach that’s rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins called folate. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
It now appears to be an excellent time to begin consuming some superfoods to get the healthy advantages of all of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce recipe. You can have teriyaki salmon with sriracha cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce:
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of for Sriracha cream sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sriracha, you can more according to your taste.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk.
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce:
- To make the Sriracha cream sauce, whisk together mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons Sriracha and condensed milk in a small bowl; set aside..
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic powder, honey and 1 cup water; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornstarch mixture until thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon, about 2 minutes; let cool to room temperature..
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine teriyaki marinade and salmon filets; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray..
- Place salmon filets along with the marinade onto prepared baking dish and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes..
- Serve salmon immediately with Sriracha cream sauce..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon with Sriracha Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.