Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tandoori Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tandoori Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down can help you see specifically which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This will help you determine precisely what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll observe, for example, that though you eat lunch at the very same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to see whether or not you happen to be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is important because those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. There are many people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tandoori salmon recipe. To cook tandoori salmon you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Salmon:
- Use 4 of salmon fillet.
- Get 200 g of fat free yogurt.
- Get 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, equivalent to the juice of 1 lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of medium curry paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric ground.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground coriander.
Steps to make Tandoori Salmon:
- Mix all the ingredients together except the salmon..
- Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and coat them well..
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 4 hours..
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray keeping the remaining marinade aside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and golden brown. As the coating of the salmon dries up during cooking, top it up with the remaining marinade..
If you find this Tandoori Salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.