Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Tofu Tikka Masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tofu Tikka Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Tikka Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Writing all of it down will allow you to see specifically which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down precisely what time of day it is while you eat. This makes it possible to determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you may notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you are eating since you’re bored. This is important simply because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This can show you whether or not you use meals to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods when we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu tikka masala recipe. To cook tofu tikka masala you only need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tofu Tikka Masala:
- Take of Marinade.
- Use of Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide to Taste of Salt.
- Use 8 of Cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger minced.
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic.
- Provide 2 block of tofu (or as much as you want, you can replace it with chicken or fish or even paneers).
- Use of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of large Onion.
- Provide 2 of Chilli roasted with seeds. (i omitted this because i dont eat spicy 🥵).
- Take 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 2 of tspn paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala (use half if you think it's too strong).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of tomato Canned (i used 3 tomatoes blended).
- You need 130 ml of Cooking Cream.
Steps to make Tofu Tikka Masala:
- Mix all the Marinade to the choice of your filling, i used Tofu, you may use chicken, fish or Paneer’s. Place it overnight in the fridge..
- You can grill the Tofu on a grill pan, you can even coat it with bread crumbs and fry them, or bake it in the oven. I heated some olive oil and tossed everything in the pan as tofu releases water i let them simmer in the pan until the water drys out. Put it aside once done..
- For the Sauce, heat up oil and saute the onions for 20 mins, you will get tired but this is important part of the dish, keep sauting until onions are caramelised..
- Add the garlic, cumin, paprika and garam masala. Fry it for a min until it releases it's flavour. Add Salt and Pepper..
- Now add tomatoes. Stir them all for a minute. After tomatoes have been cooked add the cooking cream. Stir occasionally..
- Finally add the Tofu that was set aside earlier..
- Serve with warm rice and enjoy the richness of the spices..
If you find this Tofu Tikka Masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.