Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put in your body. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you eat some poultry that poultry shall be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to restore cells and develop muscle. So be careful with the meals you consume as it can really make a difference. Food advice tells us that the proper food can make us healthy so superfoods have become part of many people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are two types of foods, the good and the poor. Putting on fat is just one of the issues with eating the incorrect foodstuff and, vs this, a good food can give you energy along with keeping you healthy. The nutritional types of food is where you will find superfoods.
Another vital function of superfoods is how they help our immune systems. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your protection and garlic is one such food known for this. One advantage of eating garlic may very well be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. One warning with garlic is that when you suffer with your stomach at all, it might not be recommended to eat it. Folks sometimes find it a strain to take in the amount of water recommended for your general well being, and if that’s the case in your case, then green tea could possibly be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink as it carries polyphenols. Green tea also can impede new blood vessels from increasing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
Superfoods are certainly worth ingesting as they provide you with plenty of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okonomiyaki (japanese pizza / japanese savory pancake)【recipe video】 recipe. You can cook okonomiyaki (japanese pizza / japanese savory pancake)【recipe video】 using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】:
- Prepare 250 g (8.8 oz) of thin sliced pork belly.
- Take 400 g (14 oz) of cabbage, about 1/2 heads.
- Get 6 stalks of scallion.
- You need 40 g (1.4 oz) of red pickled ginger.
- You need 10 leaves of perilla leaf.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Use of oil for frying.
- You need of Okonomi-yaki batter.
- Get 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) of boiled water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Japanese soup stock (dashi), granule type.
- Use 200 g of (7 oz, 1.6 cups) cake flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 2 tsp of dried bonito powder (optional).
- Use 150 g (5.3 oz) of Japanese yam.
- Use of Topping (adjust to suit your taste).
- Take of okonomiyaki sauce (savory pancake sauce, It's kind of similar to barbecue sauce.).
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Use of dried green nori flakes.
- Use of dried bonito flakes.
- You need of 1cup=235cc(USA).
Steps to make OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/u59j7GmSckc.
- 【For Okonomiyaki batter】Put 200 ml (6.8 fl oz) boiled water in a bowl and add Japanese soup stock, stir well. Put the bowl in water to cool down; set aside. Mix roughly cake flour, baking powder, and dried bonito powder; set aside..
- Grate Japanese yam into a large bowl. Pour the prepared stock in it while stirring. Sift dry ingredients over it..
- Mix well until smooth. Let it sit in a fridge for 3 hours or more to bring out the ''umami''(savory taste) of the flour..
- 【Prepare other ingredients. 】Chop cabbage into about 1 cm (0.4'') square. Chop the core of cabbage into fine pieces. Cut stalks scallion into small pieces. (You should wipe off moisture after you wash vegetables, before cutting them.).
- Cut leaves perilla leaf into small pieces. Chop red pickled ginger into fine pieces..
- 【Cook it with a frying pan.】Put one serving of the batter and vegetables in a bowl (1/4 each). Add an egg and mix roughly..
- Heat a frypan on medium-low heat and add a splash of oil for frying. Pour the okonomiyaki mixture into the pan. Use a spatula to form it into a round pancake about 2cm (0.8'') thick..
- Cook it for 3 mins on medium heat. Gently lay about 1/4 of the pork belly slices on top of the pancake. When golden brown on the bottom, flip it and cook the other side..
- Cook it on medium heat for 4-5 mins until golden too or pork belly gets crispy. Please don't push down on the okonomiyaki in the pan to get a fluffy pancake. Flip it again, warm it on low heat and then turn off the heat..
- 【Toppings】Apply okonomiyaki sauce with a spoon or brush, add mayonnaise in zigzagging lines, and sprinkle dried green nori flakes and dried bonito flakes. Please try freshly cooked OKONOMIYAKI!.
- Notes: If the time has passed after putting cabbage into the batter, the water in the cabbage will come out and the batter will become watery. If the batter becomes watery, the cooked okonomiyaki won't get fluffy, so when cooking, it's better to mix the batter and vegetables just before cooking..
If you find this OKONOMIYAKI (Japanese Pizza / Japanese Savory Pancake)【Recipe Video】 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.