Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Takoyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Takoyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Takoyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They are Made Out To Be?.
You are what you eat. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some chicken that poultry is going to be broken down plus the amino acids will be used to repair cells and build muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you eat appropriately. People these days are eating more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to enhance your health and offer you lots of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are two kinds of foods, the good and the bad. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and can make you fat. For instance you may expect, superfoods are seen as the correct kind of food.
Superfoods also have an added health quality in how they supercharge your resistance. Garlic is a well known superfood that can provide your immune system a genuine boost, that will help your body ward off sicknesses. One advantage of ingesting garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic may be taxing in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea can be an choice for you, in particular if the thought of drinking a lot of water, which as previously stated is an important factor in your overall health, is something you cannot do. If you consider the level of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. Furthermore, apparently green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they give you lots of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to takoyaki recipe. You can cook takoyaki using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Takoyaki:
- Provide 200 grams of Cake Flour.
- Provide 600 ml of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Japanese Soup stock (or 2 cubes of Ilan Bills stock cube).
- Use 3 pieces of Egg.
- You need 100 g of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of pck Spring Onion.
- You need 20 g of Red Pickeled Ginger.
- Use As needed of Prawn cracker (or Tempura flake).
- Prepare As needed of Boiled Octopus.
- Prepare As needed of Cheese in Sausage.
- Provide As needed of Takoyaki Sauce.
- You need As needed of Mayonnaise.
- Get As needed of Aonori(Seaweed Powder).
- Get As needed of Bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Takoyaki:
- Put cake flour, water, Japanese Soup stock, egg in a big bowl. Mix it well that it becomes smooth..
- Chop the cabbage, spring Onion and pickled ginger..
- Breaking up Prawn crackers finely..
- Cut cheese in sausage to 1/5 size. Cut the boiled octopus to same side as sausages..
- Heat the Takoyaki pan and add oil to each cup..
- Pour the batter into the cups until they are full. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes) in each cup..
- Turn the Takoyaki balls over with a bamboo stick in each cup..
- Keep turning them over until they become round and golden brown all over..
- Serve on a dishwith Takoyaki Sauce, Mayonnaise, Aonori and Bonito flakes..
- If you do not have Takoyaki Pan, try to use normal frying Pan. Pour the batter into the heated pan. Put the octopus(or sausage), cabbage, spring Onion, Red pickled ginger(If you like) and prawn crackers (tenpura flakes). Bake it like omelette. After that, cut it bite-size..
- Pickled ginger $2.65/pck at FairPrice (S$3.0/pck at RedMart).
If you find this Takoyaki recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.