Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nargishi Stuffed Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nargishi Stuffed Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargishi Stuffed Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal makes it possible to determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as possible get when you record the things you eat. It is just not enough to list “salad” in your food record. The correct way to do it is usually to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is just not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is very important to keep in mind that the bigger your portions, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood while you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It also helps you see plainly which foods you tend to choose when you are in certain moods. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nargishi stuffed curry recipe. You can cook nargishi stuffed curry using 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nargishi Stuffed Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of onion slices.
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1 of " ginger.
- Use 15 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 10 of Raisin.
- Use 1 of tomato slices.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 3 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 2 cups+1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 2 of cardamom.
- Provide 4 of clove.
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 1/2 of milk powder.
- Provide 2 of bay leaf.
- Provide 6 of tooth pick.
Steps to make Nargishi Stuffed Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric and salt to taste for 10 minutes. Heat milk add milk powder in it.
- Mix well and make instant koya, then add cashew nuts and raisins.
- Add Mint, chopped coriander leaves, chopped onion and chilli chopped then mix it properly then it is ready for stuffing. Take one strip of chicken breast then add a tablespoon of stuffing roll it close with the help of tooth pick then.
- Prepare a batter of cornflour and flour add pinch of salt and water mix it then dip the chicken pieces.
- Fry it in low flame, till golden brown in colour. Then discard the tooth peaks..
- For gravy heat oil and ghee in a kadai, add onion, garlic, ginger, bay leaf, cashew nuts, tomato, caraway seeds (sahi jeera) cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick,.
- Fry it till brown in colour then grind it to fine paste then strain it add 1/2 cup of water so that pulp can smoothly come out. Again heat a kadai add ghee immediately add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder stir it.
- Then pour the masala mixture, add salt to taste then pour milk in it,kasuri methi then cover and cook in low flame when chicken is tender, garnish it serve hot..
If you find this Nargishi Stuffed Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.