Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Teriyaki Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet one of the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Tracking all of the foods you take in may help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as particular as you can while you write down what you eat. It just isn’t enough to just record “salad” on a list. You must list every one of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You must also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” is not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you consume of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your mood whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose if you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki salmon recipe. You can have teriyaki salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Use 1 kg of salmon filet (with or without the skin).
- You need 2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of finely graded fresh ginger.
- You need 3 of green onions, chopped.
- Take 3 cup of white jasmin or basmati rice.
- Take dash of sesame seeds, for serving (optional).
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay salmon filets in a clear glass baking dish..
- In a mixing bowl, mix the teriyaki sauce, maple syrup, vegetable oil and fresh ginger. Mix well..
- Pour the mixture on the salmon filets and top everything with the chopped green onions. Cover with aluminuim foil and put the baking dish in the oven..
- Cook covered for 25 minutes and then uncovered for another 5 minutes. In the mean time, cook rice according to the instructions on the box..
- Serve the salmon filets on a layer of white rice and top with sesame seeds..
If you find this Teriyaki Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.