Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you first start your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food record helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as particular as possible while you write down what you take in. It isn’t enough to only write down “salad” on a list. You need to list each of the ingredients within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should also include the amounts of the foods you consume. “Cereal” is not as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to keep in mind that the bigger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It also helps you see clearly which foods you are inclined to choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat while in your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese okonomiyaki recipe. To cook japanese okonomiyaki you only need 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Provide 1 Cup (120 g) of All-purpose Flour.
- Take 3/4 cup (180 mL) of Dashi Broth (Combine 180 ml of water with 1 tsp dashi powder).
- Take 1/4 Tsp (1.5 g) of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp (1 g) of Baking Powder.
- Take 1 1/2 Tsp (6 g) of Nagaimo Powder *Optional.
- You need 1/2 Cup (12.5 g) of Tenkasu (tempura bits).
- Use 600 g of Green Cabbage.
- Get 2 Pcs of Scallion.
- Get 6 Pcs of Bacon Slices (Halved into 12 smaller slices).
- Take 3 Pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5 g) of Vegetable Oil.
- Take of For Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 4 Tbsp (60 g) of Ketchup.
- Take 3 Tbsp (45 g) of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp (21 g) of Honey.
- Provide of Simply mix together until well combined.
- Provide of Toppings.
- You need of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- You need of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Take of Dried Bonito Flakes.
- Provide of Dried Green Seaweed.
Instructions to make Japanese Okonomiyaki:
- Remove the cabbage core and then mince it, place the minced cabbage in a colander to drain off extra moisture. Thinly slice the scallion and place them in a small bowl for later use..
- In a medium size bowl, mix the flour, nagaimo powder, baking powder, salt and sugar with the dashi broth until well combined without lumps..
- Stir the eggs, tenkasu, scallion and cabbage into the batter..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pan with medium heat, then spread the batter to make circle with 2 cm thickness (about 6" round) on the pan..
- Place 3 sliced bacon on top of Okonomiyaki and cook with the lid on for 5 minutes..
- Remove the lid and filp over the Okonomiyaki when the bottom side is golden browned..
- Fix the shape of Okonomiyaki by gently pressing it and keep it together. Put the lid back on and cook for another 5 minutes..
- After that, flip it over for the last time and cook uncovered for 2 minutes..
- Transfer it onto a plate and add the toppings of your choice..
If you find this Japanese Okonomiyaki recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.