Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese Savory Pan Cake (Okonomiyaki) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Savory Pan Cake (Okonomiyaki) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will allow you to see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Record the time of morning you consume items. This helps you see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. After a day or two you might notice that, although you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to see whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is essential because all those are situations that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your spirits when you eat. This makes it possible to pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also makes it possible to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Lots of us will reach naturally for processed food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese savory pan cake (okonomiyaki) recipe. You can cook japanese savory pan cake (okonomiyaki) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Savory Pan Cake (Okonomiyaki):
- Prepare 200 g of all purpose flour : (A).
- Use 2 tbsp of potato starch : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder : (A).
- Use 250 mL of Dashi broth (1 tbsp Dashi powder n 250 mL water) : (A).
- You need 150 g of grated potato.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sake (white wine).
- Use 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 sheets of sliced pork.
- Take 600 g of cabbage (chopped).
- Use of your favourite toppings (shrimps, squid, etc.).
- Get of Bonito flakes n Aonori for toppings (optional).
- Take of Okonomiyaki sauce n mayonnaise.
Steps to make Japanese Savory Pan Cake (Okonomiyaki):
- Add all ingredients (A) in a large mixing bowl and mix with a whisk..
- Pour the Dashi broth and the grated potato, and the sake in the bowl..
- Let the batter rest in a fridge at least for 3 hours..
- Chop the cabbage into small pieces..
- Grease a frying pan and heat it..
- Prepare another small bowl and add three handfuls of the chopped cabbage, 2 tbsp of Okonomiyaki batter, and 1 egg. Mix them about 3 times. Don't mix them too much..
- Spread the Okonomiyaki batter mixed with the cabbage on the heated frying pan as soon as you can. Add the toppings and cover the frying pan with a lid. Braise it for a while..
- When the Okonomiyaki becomes golden brown, flip it over and braise until the Okonomiyaki is cooked..
- Serve on a plate and dress Okonomiyaki sauce and mayo. Sprinkle some bonito flakes and Aonori..
If you find this Japanese Savory Pan Cake (Okonomiyaki) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.