Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, when you keep a food record for a few days you may notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you identify the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you’ve been writing every little thing down and still aren’t slimming down? There is a good way and a sluggish approach to track the food you eat. A food log is a lot more than just a straightforward list of the foods you eat during a day. You need to keep track of a few other very important information. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This helps you to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It may also identify the meals you select when you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset will help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish sausages wrapped in okara recipe. To cook baked fish sausages wrapped in okara you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara:
- Get 50 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 1 of Fish sausage.
- Get 1 of ■Egg (medium).
- Use 2 tbsp of ■Milk.
- Take 1 tsp of ■Honey (or sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ■Baking powder.
- Provide 1 dash of ■Salt.
Steps to make Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara:
- Slice the fish sausages into 7-8 mm (There will be a bit left over, but you can eat it as-is, or pack it into a bento)..
- In a bowl, combine the okara and the ingredients marked with the ingredients marked ■. Use a spoon to thoroughly mix together. The moistness of the okara will vary, so adjust the amount of milk used accordingly..
- Lightly coat a pan with a bit of oil, then drop in the dough from Step 2 one heaping tablespoon at a time, spacing them apart in the pan. Lightly press the sausages from step 1 into the dough in the frying pan..
- Use the back of a spoon to shape them up, as if you're arranging the dough around the sausage. The above photo shows the sausages before adjusting, and the bottom photo shows the sausages after adjusting..
- Turn on the heat. Cook slowly over medium-high heat on both sides, taking care not to burn the sausages (It takes about 5 minutes for one side). Cook to your liking after flipping them over..
- Serve with ketchup or mustard to taste, and lots of liquid (to help your digestive system handle the okara)!.
- These taste great even cold! They are very flavorful when eaten the next day . (Make sure to refrigerate any leftovers.).
- This is a larger version that I made. It was difficult to flip over..
If you find this Baked Fish Sausages Wrapped in Okara recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.