Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The proper way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? You can track your food the correct way or the incorrect way. There is more to food journaling than writing a list of what you eat during the day. Other varieties of important information will need to be written down also. Here are some points that you can make use of to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you are inclined to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked salmon with sweet chili mayo sauce recipe. To cook oven-baked salmon with sweet chili mayo sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Get 3 slice of Raw salmon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet Chili Miso Mayonaise (Recipe ID: 2600162).
- Provide 3 tbsp of ┌ Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 tbsp of ├ Miso.
- Take 1 tbsp of └ Sweet chili sauce.
Instructions to make Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce:
- Season the fresh salmon with salt and let sit. They will release water, so gently pat dry with a paper towel..
- Combine the ingredients to make the sweet chili miso mayonnaise..
- If you don't have store bought sweet chili sauce, make your own. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154009-homemade-sweet-chili-sauce-for-spring-rolls.
- Grind pepper onto both sides of the salmon. The salmon I used this time were cut into smaller pieces, so 1 serving was 2 pieces..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper so that they don't stick. Right before baking, top the salmon with the sauce..
- Fill the extra space on the tray with accompanying dishes such as breaded eggplant and zucchini..
- Bake the salmon in the oven (at a high temperature) or toaster oven until they become deliciously browned..
- Arrange the salmon with the accompanying vegetables on a dish and enjoy..
If you find this Oven-Baked Salmon with Sweet Chili Mayo Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.